2023 Summer Program
Victoria Ballet Summer 2023 program.
Summer Intensive and Summer Camps are held. A lot of participation is welcome.
Summer Camp Program (Campbell)
Victoria Ballet's ambitious camp program.
Will my child really like ballet? My child is too introverted and doesn't fit in with friends... It is recommended for those who have been hesitant about ballet classes due to various concerns such as The Victoria Ballet Summer Camp will do its best to make children's bodies and minds beautiful and give them warm and loving emotions.
The camp teaches the basics of ballet, creative work, how to understand and use the body, and how to express emotions. You will also learn the importance of your body and respect for others through ballet etiquette.
* Period: 6/12 ~ 16 Session 1
6/19 ~ 23 Session 2
6/26 ~ 30 Session 3
7/10 ~ 14 Session 4
7/17 ~ 21 Session 5
7/24 ~ 28 Session 6
* Location: Campbell (58 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008)
* Age: 7-10years Beginner to intermediate level in the morning
5-8years Beginner to intermediate level in the afternoon
* Capacity: 15 people on a first-come, first-served basis
* Summer Camp Schedule
Morning Class 9am to 1pm (7-10yrs), ($480)
9:00am-10:00am: Body Waking up Class
10:10am-11:00am: Ballet & Anatomy
11:10am-12:30pm: Let’s play the Ballet, Game and fun
12:30pm-1:00pm : Snack Time (Ballet Performance watching, Story telling…)
Afternoon 1:30pm to 4:00pm (5-8 years), ($450)
1:30pm-2:00pm: Stitching and Ballet Class
2:00pm-3:00pm: Ballet Class
3:10pm-4:00pm : Ballet Performance watching, Story telling…
Full-day ($720, early bird $680)
- 9:00am-10:00am: Body Waking up Class
- 10:10am-11:00am: Ballet & Anatomy
- 11:10am-12:30pm: Let’s play the Ballet, Game and fun
- 12:30pm-1:00pm : Snack Time (Ballet Performance watching, Story telling…)
- 1:30pm-2:00pm: Stitching and Ballet Class
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Ballet Class
- 3:10pm-4:00pm : Ballet Performance watching, Story telling…
* There is no refund except for Covid, and changes can only be made to sessions up to 2 weeks before the start of the summer camp, and only when additional people can be added to the session you want to move.
* There is no cancellation.